Since last week was Valentine’s Day, I needed (read carefully I said «needed») to make some muffins to celebrate. I tried several paleo recipes but they didn’t work out for me. I still have to master the recipes that require almond flour.
These are the ingredients that I used for mine:
– 2 cups almond flour
– 4 tbsp. coconut flour
– 3 egg whites and 1 yolk
– 4 tbsp. melted coconut oil
– 3 tbsp. homemade applesauce
– 4 tbsp. raw stevia powder
– 1/3 cup grated carrots
– 1/4 cup almond milk
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1/3 cup walnuts (add more if you wish)
– Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
– Beat the egg whites to a meringue-style mix.
– In another bowl mix all the ingredients except the carrots and walnuts.
– Add the egg white mix to your bowl with the carrots and walnuts.
– Add the mix to 6 separate muffin linens (I bought mine at Tiger)
– Cook for 20 min (or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out dry).
– Let cool and enjoy 🙂
5 comentarios en “Paleo cinnamon-carrot muffins”
and they tasted good !
Oh yes! Even Jimmy had two! Hihihihi
Ps: I received your email and emailed you back with a small questionnaire 🙂
Glad to hear your boyfriend loved the cakes 😀 .I replied to your email.
Perfect! Have a wonderful day! 🙂
Pingback: Carrot cake: crowd pleaser | The Golden Limoncello