I have to admit this year has kept me pretty busy and I am starting to get a little worried by how fast February has arrived. I have been having fun but I have also been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the work. But there are always things to be thankful for, so I want to share with you guys six things that are making my February start with a good foot.
1) New photo shoots and new projects.
2) Aside from all the stressful things that come with organizing a video, I thought it would be a good idea to chill a little on set (totally fake meditation picture by the way).
3) Our crew behind the scenes having fun between takes.
4) I have always wanted to film a scene like this and I got to put my idea into action.
5) Bought a make-up setting spray and a new BB compact foundation from Kiko.
6) This Minion key chain (I bought one for Stefi too).