Lately I discovered Jaclyn Hill. I think is not possible to watch her videos and not fall in love with her. Sweetest makeup guru on earth.
So since I am in this «I-love-makeup-and-Jaclyn» phase, I have been upgrading my makeup drawers. I normally do my makeup for photoshoots and videoshoots, so having the right tools is definitely a big plus on how it is going to turn out.
In this post I want to share my 6 favorites new buys.
- Maybelline «Baby Skin». I know this is not a new product of anything but I recently discovered it and loved it. I sometimes apply it alone if I don’t want to wear any foundation and it leaves my skin soft and glowing.
- YSL Foundation «Le teint touche eclant» in B40. I tried a sample of this foundation and loved it. It stays on my skin all day long without wearing off. The tone is just perfect.
- Revolution’s Pro-fix oil control fixing spray. I went to a wedding recently and my makeup stayed put for as long as 12 hours, no kidding. I spray this after I finish my makeup and it sticks to my face giving me a healthy glow. A-m-a-z-i-n-g.
- I was not into matte lipstick thing until I discovered this one: L’oreal Color Riche Matte in 640 «erotique». It is the perfect lipstick for any occasion.
- Revolution’s Salvation Velvet Lacquer in «Keep crying for you» shade. Be warned: this is as hot pink as it gets.
- Yves Rocher highlight powder. I bought this in-store here in Madrid but can’t seem to find it online because it says that the product is no longer available. This is a similar one.