Ah, the breezy Summer feeling. I spent most of Winter thinking about it and now that it is here I am über excited. Two years ago I shared a similar post when I was living in Venezuela, last year I posted my Summer pics and this year I have four simple things on my bucket list.
I have been working out more than usual and trying to eat as healthy as possible to keep my migraines at bay so I hope it pays off when I try on my bikini (I can’t stop hearing Britney’s words in my head going «you better work b*tch).
- Trip to Greece with my sister. Stefi is moving to Greece and I am helping her with all the unpacking and settling in. By helping her I also mean taking her out for drinks and casual shopping.
- Swim like nobody’s business. I am going to be soaking in the water like a lentil for hours.
- Allow myself some Summer cocktails. Lately, I rarely drink but this Summer I am having my «cheat» drink from time to time.
- Finally wearing my jean shorts. I say finally because last year I bought some shorts and didn’t get to wear them confidently. This year I am dusting them off and rocking the hell out of them (thank you crossfit).
What are you doing this Summer? 🙂
No beach for me this summer, just the plain old city. But I will make the best out of it and stop complaining. Last Friday I told you guys I would share my summer bucket list. It’s small and achievable. So here it is:
1) Swim at least once a week. My dad is on vacation and he left me in charge of his business. So that means coming to the office really early in the morning from Monday to Saturday. Yup, Saturdays too. So I am planning on spending my Sundays swimming at my parents pool.
2) Finish my screenwriting script before August 15th. I am extremely loving this new chapter of my life: learning how to make scripts. From dancer to singer and from singer to screenwriter…I am like a little Swiss Army multitool!
3) Have a picnic. I used to have so many picnics before. I seriously don’t know what happened. I plan on dusting off my little basket, add some yummy snacks and use my new polka dot blanket. (I will try this recipe too).
4) Read J.G Ballard’s «High Rise» novel. I want to read the book before the movie comes out next year. (Yes, Tom Hiddleston, I am eagerly waiting).
5) Make these fresh popsicles. I found this recipe from «Gimme Some Oven» blog. Fresh and easy! Healthy too!
6) Try blue makeup. Here is some lovely inspiration with its tutorial.
7) Finish the «August Photography Challenge». I think I just made that up. But it consists of taking a daily photo of all August.
What are you guys planning to do this summer?