I have to confess that Winter 2015-2016 was not that bad this year in Spain. I haven’t figured out if it the new apartment’s heating system or that this winter was not as bad as the last one.
Enough said about Winter and let us welcome Spring. First of all I already have my bucket list written down for this season and second of all I am über excited about putting away my coat. There is something magical about taking out clothes I love that I haven’t worn in a while. You have to see me «unpacking» the spring/summer clothing it feels like Christmas all over again… I am like «oh this is cute» and «oh I forgot I had this cool piece here».
My Spring bucket list:
- Terrace make-over
- Spring cleaning (yup I do look forward to this)
- Buying more flowers
- Picnic in the park
- Spring color nails
- Outdoor planting
- Donating clothes
As for what has been going on lately, I want to share 5 things that are feeling a lot like…Spring.
1) Light colored nails while writing some new lyrics and adding chapters to my book.
2) I did cut my hair a month ago and it grew so fast. I think I am going to be needing another haircut before Summer.
3) Baking some paleo cinnamon banana-apple pie. I think this will be a good tutorial in the near future for the blog. (Btw: It was so yummy)
4) New photo shoot by «House of Flow». Can’t wait to share it soon!
5) We have a new recording booth at our home! More lyrics, more music!
I am still here.
I know I have been absent for the last month but believe me I have been trying to organize my life and found myself overwhelmed with everything around me.
Spring is finally here. I have waited for the warmer weather for so long that I think I am going to miss my coat and my winter clothes (NOT).
My sister came to spend Easter with us in Madrid and we had tons of fun (post coming on Friday).
She stayed for 10 days and we got to do so many things. I felt like a tourist all over again and it was kinda fun. The weather got really warm for a week and then suddenly it was cold again, then hot then cold. So obviously the three of us got sick. My allergies are going crazy (welcome Spring!) but I have to say I am loving everything about this warmer season.
1) I was skeptical about this color but now I am loving it.
2) I can now wear my hat and look decent. (I tried this hat with my winter coat and looked ridiculous).
3) The love of my life in Madrid! (Stefi’s past posts here and here)
4) Sunny days!
5) Seeing flowers everywhere gets me in an incredible mood.
6) We discovered our new favorite Mexican restaurant. If you ever come to Madrid you should try it, it’s amazing!
7) I have an obsession with boxes. I have tons of them, so you can imagine my happiness when I saw this in a local flea market.
May you all have a fantastic Spring!
Flowers, breezy afternoons, hint of sunlight. What is not to love about Spring? I am lucky enough to live in a country where we have a Summer/Spring climate all year-long. Yes, you heard me; all-year-long. But I still love to celebrate the arrival of Spring this time of the year.
Here my three favorite fashion trends that have Spring written all over them.
1) Braided crown.
2) Pastel nail polishes.
3) Flowy skirts.
Do you guys have any Spring trend you love?