Don’t we all love when we find a tutorial on a certain beauty trick we didn’t completely master? Well we all know it’s a fantastic feeling. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to that. Today I will share my favorite ones with you.
1) Master the oh-so-loved smoky eye from this blogger. Photo thanks to «Signed by Tina».
2) How to contour and highlight tutorial from «Once Wed» here:
3) Dry shampoo recipe here. This recipe from «Small home big start» is one of my favorites. I keep a small jar and a brush near my vanity for second day hair.
4) I love ballet fashion and this trend was one that stuck with me after the ballet days. I find it as a smart idea for bad hair days. Thanks to «Made in Pretoria» for this tutorial.
5) No curling iron? Well good news…you can curl your hair with a flat-iron! Thanks to «The fixation files» for this how-to:
(All photos belong to the blogger stated in each tip)
Did you find this helpful?