1) My legs are sore of so much walking.
2) I can’t explain this wonderful feeling of walking in the street and feeling the fresh air in my face.
3) I love to walk and walk and wander around.
4) I see small coffee shops and old streets.
5) I stare at the «tapas» in every Madrid’s restaurant tables.
6) I drink «cafe con leche» like crazy.
7) I am like a little bird who has finally opened the small cage and is flying through the trees.
8) I get overwhelmed, I sometimes let go a tear or two but this time because I am free.
9) I don’t hide my phone in the streets, I don’t worry every time I go to the supermarket because I know I will find the things I am looking for.
10) I miss my sister, my mom, my dad and I can’t walk by a dog without missing Nina.
11) This has been hard. I try to focus on the things ahead but somehow I find myself remembering the things I left behind.
12) I am scared but also excited to start this new adventure.
The weather is starting to get a little chilly and the summer heat is far forgotten, but I am happy that this time my hands are the ones who are cold and not my heart.
I am ready for you Madrid.