I like to have a drink from time to time. I usually have wine because I limit my sugar intake. My dad always tells me that if I was going to drink I had to do it responsibly and always drink the «good stuff». He always tells me «You either drink good quality drinks, or you don’t drink at all.» He is right but I do love my fun frozen drinks here and there.
1) Limoncello. I mean, come on, I named this blog after it. My mom makes home-made Limoncello and it tastes like heaven.
2) I first tried Martini Bianco in Greece. I loved the flavor because it wasn’t too strong. I normally order it on the rocks with ice and a slice of lemon. I have the glass that is shown above.(It was a kind gift from my roommate at York University. Thank you Casey, I still have my Vermouth in it.)
3) Prosecco. It’s lighter than champagne and it is a fantastic «aperitivo» before a meal. (Sometimes, I like to toss some strawberries in it.)
4) Pina colada. I just love this frozen drink. The first time I tried it I was in Puerto Rico and I fell in love with it.
5) The classic Mojito. Who doesn’t love mint?
What is your favorite drink?