These past two weeks have been hectic. I am studying, working and trying to have a social life.
Lately, I have had more bad days than good but I am happy brighter days are peaking ahead. I want to share with you guys seven things I am loving right now so I can also remind myself that there is always something that makes us smile.
1) I just mastered the Paleo crostata. Well, not actually «mastered» per se, but it came out pretty good. Finally after many baking mistakes I got it right!
2) I am enjoying coffee, the balcony and the weekends. Loving the Summer breeze.
3) Sunday sunshine. I am loving some alone time too.
4) Nina enjoying a little photoshoot.
5) Since warmer nights are starting to peak in our bedroom, I changed my bed sheets to «Summer» mode.
6) I was having the worst day ever. Rainy day, bad traffic, constant arguments with everyone. When I arrived home, I went to my little balcony to get some air and this happened: the brightest rainbow I have ever seen.
7) Gluten-free red velvet cupcake!
So this will become my little personal tradition: every time I am feeling down I will write down 7-10 things that make me happy. Bum! Instant happy mood. 🙂