Thank you for limiting my diet to practically twenty foods. I am working on it and feeling better but seriously, you already make my life miserable so why upgrade yourself like this?
Got it off my chest.
Since going gluten-free and limiting my diet to less chocolate, coffee, processed foods, junk food, wheat and dairy, I have been experiencing 70% less pain.
Sounds wonderful right? Well, it is but it comes with it`s price. This is NOT a trend. Please do not do it if your doctor hasn`t told you so but if you suffer from migraines like me, you should definitely ask.
I want to share some gluten-free dessert recipes that I really want to try. Why give up yummy food when you can switch some ingredients and have them?
1) Chocolate chip bread. This recipe contains yogurt, so I will use chia pudding instead. It has worked wonders in my other recipes.
2) Lemon squares. You have no idea how much I love lemon based desserts. So this alternative is fantastic.
3) Cinnamon roll cupcakes. I can`t wait to try this recipe. It looks delicious!
4) Banana bread. This is actually my recipe. I did a post on it in January. I hope you try it because it is easy and yummy.
5) Angel food cake. This is heaven.