My little sister Stefania is my favorite person in the whole world. We do fight sometimes and we say things we don’t mean, but eventually we know that is part of being best friends. She always makes me laugh and I do my best to make her smile. We have so many inside jokes we could have our own comedy show. I am always protecting her, often forgetting she is growing into a beautiful and smart little woman.
She has been a guest writer in the «Fashion Wednesdays» page and you can also check out our Paris trip here.
Here, eight things that make my sister pretty cool:
1) Her birthday is on January 1st. She was a little New Year’s present. So our new year goes like this: «Yey! Happy New Year! Yey, Happy Birthday Stefi!» (usually everybody is pretty tipsy by then).
2) We are 11 years apart. When she was six years old, I used to tell her «Stefi when we go out you will call me Mommy. So people will think you are my daughter» and she would agree. Then when we went out she would start randomly yelling «she is not my mother! She is not my mother!». (You little backstabber).
3) She is the most stylish person I know. The house can be burning down but that girl manages to get dressed fabulously and come out with her purse in hand looking like a million bucks.
4) She is immune to cold weather. (When we went to Paris it was freezing. Stefi was walking around with a thick cardigan and some gloves, I in the other hand was always cold and looked like a homeless snowman.)
5) She knows how to use the color palette like a professional. She makes drawings and then colors them with the most unusual colors you will ever see.
6) She is a passionate dancer. She loves to dance and I am really proud of everything she has accomplished.
7) She is extremely organized considering she is sixteen. (I guess OCD runs in our family.)
8) Even though she is younger than me, she is always teaching me new things.
Thank you Stefi, for being so special. This post is for you.