When I broke my arm I had a lot of spare time to think and write (with one hand obviously). In the last six months I had been writing and writing but when I went to record what I had in paper…I realized that I had a bunch of deep and sad songs (honestly I was kind of feeling that way).
So one day in the studio we decided it was time to cheer ourselves up and Jimmy came up with the «Bailame» beat. Together we sat down and in one hour we had the promo song ready. That is the amazing thing about music; you never know when the inspirational muse visits you.
We filmed the video in different days; we had the studio day, the chroma day, the details footage day and the black background day. The behind the scenes video I am about to share is just from one of those days. I hope to share the music video really soon with you guys because I am dying for you to see it! Until then…here it is:
I have to admit this year has kept me pretty busy and I am starting to get a little worried by how fast February has arrived. I have been having fun but I have also been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the work. But there are always things to be thankful for, so I want to share with you guys six things that are making my February start with a good foot.
1) New photo shoots and new projects.
2) Aside from all the stressful things that come with organizing a video, I thought it would be a good idea to chill a little on set (totally fake meditation picture by the way).
3) Our crew behind the scenes having fun between takes.
4) I have always wanted to film a scene like this and I got to put my idea into action.
5) Bought a make-up setting spray and a new BB compact foundation from Kiko.
6) This Minion key chain (I bought one for Stefi too).