Smells can transport us to many places; some of them remind us of good times, some of them repulse us and some of them remind us of a specific person. Isn’t it amazing how we can recognize smells? Have you ever thought about it? How our mind clicks with aromas? I think is pretty awesome.
Here are my top five:
1) Coffee. Well this is an obvious one. Mornings go to a whole new level when the kitchen is filled with delicious fresh coffee aroma.
2) Clean sheets. I change my sheets on Friday. It makes my weekend nights so much better. Coming home from a long day and dive in clean sheets is heaven.
3) Basil. This smells takes me back to my childhood and reminds me of Italy. My mom uses basil for her «pasta al pomodoro» and I love her classic recipe.
4) White musk. This was my first «cologne». I remember my impromptu trip to the Body Shop with my aunt Nani and falling in love with this fresh smell.
5) Jasmine flower. Buy one of these aromatic flower plants and your whole house will smell heavenly.
Do you guys have any favorites?