I don’t know about you, but I love seeing posts of what people carry on their bag (little creepy right?). In my defense it is just kind of fun to take a peak and see if they are organized, what products do they carry around, what can’t they live without. It is fun.
I have shared the «what’s in my bag» post and «what’s inside my travel carry-on» post and after taking a look at those two posts I need to add some similar posts with more appealing pictures. Let us called them the «updated» ones.
Next week I am going to be out-of-town for a small business/pleasure trip and (obviously) I am going to share it the week after with you guys so you can see how lovely the place I am going to is. It is a short trip so I try to fit as little makeup as possible in my toiletries bag.
- Smashbox photo finish primer water
- Duo lash glue
- L’oreal Infallible 24 h-mat (20 sand)
- Make up Forever full cover (waterproof)
- Too Faced «Better than sex» mascara
- Tarte «The sculptor» contouring crayon
- Brow brush from E.l.f
- Concealer and eyeliner brush from M.A.C
- Morphe M433 Brush
- Collistar black kohl pencil
- Stila «Stay all day» waterproof liquid eye liner
- Maybelline lip liner (20 nude)
- Face brush by E.l.f
- L’oreal color riche matte in 640 (all time favorite)
- Catrice matt bronzing powder
- Ardell demi wispies (you know I can’t live without lashes)
- Make up Forever Step 1 primer
- The beauty blender
- Make up Forever Pro sculpting palette
- Revolution ultra contour palette (I used it as eye shadow too)
- Dead Skin Origins under-the-eye patches
This makeup bag is fantastic because it’s small, practical and has plastic coverage so is something spills, it won’t ruin my things (let’s add that is cute too). I bought it from Forever 21 two years ago.
I would love to know, what’s do you guys put inside your make up travel bag?