Here 10 things that made this trip a very special one:
1) I learned to play scala 40. I am telling you: this game is addictive!
2) I hugged and kissed my yiayia every-single-day: my wrinkled little princess.
3) I visited my grandmother’s sister aunt Eleni (sweetest lady on earth).
4) We had a big delicious family meal on Sunday at my cousin Babis’ house.
5) My aunt Tasia made «cremidopita» and it was amazing!
6) A lovely purple good-luck necklace I am wearing right now from my aunt Agni.
7) My aunt Rena made me laugh all day…everyday.
8) I saw the most beautiful sunset of my entire life.
9) I got to have a heart-to-heart conversation with my cousin Leon.
10) I visited my grandfather’s grave and missed him even more.
By the way…I just joined Bloglovin…oh yes…better late than never. If you wish to follow me (please do, it’s fun I promise) click here.