No beach for me this summer, just the plain old city. But I will make the best out of it and stop complaining. Last Friday I told you guys I would share my summer bucket list. It’s small and achievable. So here it is:
1) Swim at least once a week. My dad is on vacation and he left me in charge of his business. So that means coming to the office really early in the morning from Monday to Saturday. Yup, Saturdays too. So I am planning on spending my Sundays swimming at my parents pool.
2) Finish my screenwriting script before August 15th. I am extremely loving this new chapter of my life: learning how to make scripts. From dancer to singer and from singer to screenwriter…I am like a little Swiss Army multitool!
3) Have a picnic. I used to have so many picnics before. I seriously don’t know what happened. I plan on dusting off my little basket, add some yummy snacks and use my new polka dot blanket. (I will try this recipe too).
4) Read J.G Ballard’s «High Rise» novel. I want to read the book before the movie comes out next year. (Yes, Tom Hiddleston, I am eagerly waiting).
5) Make these fresh popsicles. I found this recipe from «Gimme Some Oven» blog. Fresh and easy! Healthy too!
6) Try blue makeup. Here is some lovely inspiration with its tutorial.
7) Finish the «August Photography Challenge». I think I just made that up. But it consists of taking a daily photo of all August.
What are you guys planning to do this summer?
4 comentarios en “My small summer bucket list: 7 things I want to do”
I juz wanna grill in summer, endlessly 😛
Chill with 6 unique Grills 🙂
Grilled octopus?? YES YES YES! 🙂
Pingback: Blue makeup inspiration | The Golden Limoncello
Pingback: Summer bucket list |